Hike on Friday

Hi all! We are at the half way point for the week! just a few reminders, we will be hiking from 1:00-2:00 on Friday afternoon. Please make sure students are bringing their hiking boots for that day so we can break them in a little bit. If you need a pair of hiking boots please let me know, we have extras here that we can use. I have some homework for the parents. I like to focus on a Key of Excellence every month and this month I am working on Speaking with Good Purpose. If you see your child Speaking with Good Purpose outside of school, please let me know! I will use as part of my classroom discussions!

Thank you,
Miss Knapic

posted under |
Newer Post Older Post Home

Archive

. Powered by Blogger.

Lunch Menu

Lunch Menu
Click to download the breakfast / lunch menu

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *


Recent Comments